Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playing catch up....





After dealing with an interruption of my internet service...I'm posting several articles that I had typed up to post but...ended up staying on my hard drive for a week or so....A few months ago Hank, my partner in crime at 206 Front, and I had made some Shrimp and Scallop Chorizo and Duck Proscuitto for a special that we were going to do, sort of a fish & fowl dish...the Proscuitto came out tasty, but not quite right for what we wanted to do and the chorizo...disappeared (for lack of a better word), so we ended up doing a Grilled Salmon with Eggplant Linguine. I would like to thank Chad over at chadzilla for inspiring the other dish I fooled around with that night. I don't remember the components other than the shrimp, spiced walnuts, and the Gorgonzola 'marble'.

No comments: